Friday, June 17, 2011

Sneaky Husband...or...really sweet?

Happy Friday ladies!
I need your insight into a little investigation that I am currently undertaking....
A few days ago my husband sends me a random text in the middle of the work day letting me know that one of my favorite authors is releasing a book next week.

Exhibit A

My first thought was Awesome! I cant wait to read the next book!
My SECOND thought was ...wait...how in the world did the hubby know this...not to mention before me.
Needless to say I was impressed! I read that book series like a year ago so its not even like he has seen the books laying around to know the authors name? For the last few days I was walking about thinking how wonderful my husband is and how he notices the things I'm involved in!


Here is the book...Great series if you are looking for something new to read. The first book is called "One for the Money"


The next Mind Blowing Event happened just a few days later. Again...I get a random text during my work day letting me know that colbie Caillat is releasing a new CD next month!? WHAT...??

Exhibit B

Again my first thought is how did I not know this... (i obviously not very in tune with the world)

My second thought is HOW IN THE WORLD DOES HE KNOW THIS STUFF?

Here is the CD in case you are Colbie fans too!
So now I'm more than a little suspicious? I did ask him how he was finding out all these juicy details that were blowing my mind...his response..."hunny, I'm interested in the things that you are interested in" all the while with a smirk. It was the smirk that has made me suspicious! Is there some app for his IPhone that is feeding him this stuff. Well...the investigation continues. I will let you know when the mystery is solved.
If you know of a website that gives you these amazing tips to impress your wife!
Alert me ASAP!

0 comments: