Monday, May 23, 2011

Alum Creek Dog Park

This weekend I took the pups the the dog park. I have been to this park before. It is very nice. They have about 4 a different areas for dogs to run. They are divided by the size of the dog so that little dogs can have fun too. I love coming here because the people are so friendly and I always feel like I'm at day camp for dogs with the other mothers. I have included the link for any of you here in the Columbus area. I have to drive a little ways to  get there but it is worth it. They also have a park that has access to the waterfront in case your dogs like to swim.
http://www.alumcreekdogpark.com/#

Beans running!


Frank exploring

Also there is an upcoming event for dogs. I thought I would include the information in case anyone is interested! :)

0 comments: