Friday, May 13, 2011

Dessert in a Pinch

So I celebrated Mother's Day with my family this week and I was going over the items we were going to have when my mother asked me what we were having for dessert. I PANICKED! I had completely fogotten about making any kind of dessert and apparently my mom was expecting it. So I went to one of my go to recipe sites...Kraftfoods.com! What a lifesaver. I have gotten so many easy last minute recipes off here. So anyway this is what I came up with.
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-passion-bowl-61814.aspx

2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
3 cups  cold milk
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1   baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5-1/2 cups)
2 cups fresh raspberries

Make It

BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. PLACE half the brownies in 2-qt. bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding, remaining COOL WHIP and berries. Repeat.

REFRIGERATE 1 hour.


So I made this recipe in like 10 mins plus the hour that you need to refrigerate it!
So yummy and totally worked great for Mother's Day.

0 comments: