Thursday, February 9, 2012

Reuben Dip

Hello!
Hope everyone is having an amazing week.
I hope everyone is starting to think about how they are going to surprise their special someone.
The hub's and I are going to a dinner theatre with two other couples.
Should be a good time.
Plus we have a long standing tradition about buying each other a special outfit.
I pick his cloths and he will pick out a dress for me.
It's really special because I know that even if it's not my style that he loves it.

I thought I would tell you guys about this amazing little gem that I made for the Superbowl
Its called "Reuben dip."
If you like Reuben sandwiches then you will love this dip.

Ingredients:
1.5 lbs of corned been and have the deli shave it thin
8 slices of Swiss or about a 1/2 lb of cheese
Bottle of thousand Island Dressing
Kraut


Directions:
get 8 by 11 pan
tear up pieces of corned beef and fill the entire pan
Top with drained kraut
cover generously with thousand island dressing
Layer pieces of Swiss cheese over entire top of dish
Bake @ 350 for 25-30 mins
Serve with wheat thins

It was awesome!!
Everyone loved it...Enjoy


7 comments:

Holly said...

I almost made that!! I printed out the recipe and everything, but then we changed out plans so I didn't make it...but I'm glad to know it was good! :)

Jessica Nicole said...

I've never really been one to like kraut but my boyfriend is OBSESSED with ruebens! I will definitely have to try this out as a little surprise to him. I am sure he will have no probelm gobblin up the whole pan! Thanks for sharing.. it does look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! My coworker brought rueben dip to our Super Bowl party and it was AMAZING!!!

Happy Friday!

Keep Shining,
Meghan
Shine On

Eliza :: Case Study said...

!! This is genius. I can't wait to make this!

Alicia @ To Columbus and Beyond! said...

Looks good - I LOVE reubens but hate rye bread ... this is perfect!

Ashley said...

yum!! can you make for me and bring it to work!? I MISS U!!!!

Miss Amy said...

woahhhhhh. Yes please!!!!