Monday, October 24, 2011

Misc Monday

I'm Linking up with Charissa for Misc Monday!

We went to a Halloween party this weekend. I saw this idea on Pinterest.
I went as a bag of Jelly Belly's and Jared went as one of the Greasers from the movie "Grease." 
You should have seen us trying to get to the party....
I had to ride in the back seat sitting on my knees so that I would not pop any balloons! REDIC

Lauren dressed as a Geisha...ironic?!

  I went to a cooking class a couple of nights ago....it ended up going pretty long so I text Jared to tell him to go ahead a eat without me. 
This was his response!???? 
What am I the little house wife?


Congrats to Mike and Star who got married recently.
Here are a few pics from the venue.
I'm a bad photographer....no pics of the bride and groom?


They had a photo booth with different sizes of mustaches!
Hysterical and so fun. 
Wish we would have had one of these.
Jared was having lots of fun trying the mustaches...this one looks just like his dad.



Us at our table


I love fresh flowers on a cake.
Its so pretty!


I'm leaving today on a plane to go do new job training in DC!
Yikes....I'm a little nervous. 

Prayers would be appreciated :)

Hopefully I can see something cool.... Like this


I kinda doubt it though.
I hear training is long and that I'll have stuff to review/study at night.
Oh well....I'm really excited about my new job!

11 comments:

enthusiastically, dawn said...

I am over from the link up at lowercase letters! I love the jelly bean idea! Very cute!
Nice pics andyou are not a bad photographr- I like the angles you caught! DCis great- I went for aTrining Conference and did the Midnight tour and sw all of the major sites (I was pressed for time)- it was a great way to see a lot! Praying for you and have a great time! Nice site! Dawn @ Beneath The Surface: Breath of Faith

Brittany said...

Cute costume! That is funny about you having to sit in the back seat trying not to pop your balloons haha. I went to DC last year for training for my job, it was so much fun. I hope you get to do a little sight seeing. If you have any time ride over to Georgetown and get a cupcake at DC Cupcakes. I don't know if you have seen their show on TLC, but the cupcakes are really good! :)

Ashley said...

HIIII -- miss you!!!

good luck today!!!!!

Loved you and Jared's costumes. You look so cute!! Good idea! :)

Its so weird reading your blog and you are NOT here! Wah!

xoxoxo
Ash

Katie said...

Sooo exciting to travel for work! Good luck!

Katie said...

the jelly belly idea is great!!! hahaha loved it. good luck in dc that is awesome!!

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

The jelly belly idea is great! And D.C. is awesome! I go 3x per year and it never gets old! I hope you get some free time :)

henning love said...

i love your costume!! jelly bellies are my favorite!! good luck with your training and im excited for you for your new job

Holly said...

Love the costume! So creative :) Hope your job training is going well!!

erica said...

Oh my word I just love your costume! What a cute idea!

xo

Miss Amy said...

YAY! Enjoy DC, every second of it!!! What a fab city. I love your response to "who will make the food". haha!!! :)

Ashley Slater said...

your halloween costume is the bomb.com

SO creative! I love it!!!!