Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hey friends!

I feel like I have so much to tell you about.
I celebrated my five year anniversary with my husband!
It seems like the time has just flown by.
Crazy to think that when we first got married we were still finishing college and now that seems like such a very longgggg time ago.

 To celebrate we booked a vacation to the
 DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!

It was awesome. 
I cant say enough about the Majestic Elegance (which is the resort we stayed in). The resort was breathtaking and the food and entertainment were amazing. We shared this trip with two other couple and that was a whole lot of fun to have extra people to hang out with at night.
The food was amazing...which almost never happens.
I thought I would show you a couple of pictures.

sunrise on the beach

 

This was what our pool and rooms looked like.
We had a room that has a suit up suit....so where you can see those white loungers on the left that was a private entrance to the pool with their own private lounger beds!
That's was definitely my favorite part, by far. 
I loved having our own little private area to hang out and all I had to do was go out the patio door to get into the pool.



This is the group of people that we went with! such a fun time.


There's me and the hubs.
I will say that the Dominican is HOTT!!!
I tried to curl my hair a few nights and I have never met humidity quit like this!
A little out of control for my taste.
I was hot pretty much from the first day to the last day.



Here's us dressed up for dinner. Not going to lie this is probably one of my most favorite pictures from the whole trip!


 I was the one that didn't bother to take off my sandals for the picture! not my most bright idea...by the time this picture was taking my feet were buried in six inches of sand!

I got to do some amazing excursions as well and i'll post about that tomorrow!
Till then :)


0 comments: