Wednesday, August 1, 2012


I started my 30 Before 30 list about 1.5 years ago.
Welp I have successfully checked another item off the list of things to accomplish!
 Wahooo...
If you want to see the full list there is a link on the right sidebar of my blog where you can see my progress and the things I have accomplished so far.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here a couple thousand..
I had such a great time doing this! If you have not tried it...put it on your bucket list it is totally worth every penny! Also don't forget to take off your eye makeup like me or your will have a little bit of racoon eyes in your pictures :(



We also got to be pulled and pushed by the dolphin but I didnt really love those pictures. In one I looked terrified and the other I lost my swim bottoms being pushed out of the water. 
I almost flashed a group of 8 strangers!!!
My suggestion....Wear a really tight swim suit or a one piece.


Last but not least. I got to kiss a sea lion.
This was so stinking cute I couldnt stand it.
I got a big, wet and surprisingly fishy kiss and it was AWESOME!

So now i can sucessfully cross off an item from my list and am that much closer to finishing the whole thing. 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

awww LOVE IT!! so glad to see you blogging!! :) I want to swim with dolphins sooo bad!

Vodka Pearls said...

I mentioned you in my blog.
http://vodkaandpearls1.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

JeffreyThompso said...

There are a couple popular sites that provide just the perfect mix of all sorts of movies.Click here to know more about gomovies.