Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello!

I checked something else off my 30 before 30 list today.
I went to the movies all by myself!
I know that might not be a big thing for some people but I really do not remember going to the movie alone. I have always thought of that as a hang our or date night idea.
Well...it does not need to be.
 I went to an afternoon matinee and really didn't mind being alone in the slightest! 
WHO KNEW?


 They were giving away free popcorn samples too.

This is the movie I decided on.  I love Jennifer Garner. I always love the movies she in.
The story is about a couple who can not have children and they dream of what their son would be like. To try and help themselves move past this tragedy of not having children they take all their dream of a child put it in a box and bury it in the garden. Volia...Timothy is born. 
 


This movie is so cute. I got choked up more than once.





If your looking for a really family friendly movie this is a great one.

Have a great week everyone!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

you go girl! I would totally go by myself, I think I would? lol ... I need to make a 30 before 30 list!

Unknown said...

you go good luck, really go by myself also, nice keep it up
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR WALLAPPER
chirala belts
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 WALLPAPER
CHRISTMAS 2015 WALLPAPER
CHRISTMAS 2015

william smith said...

I love this movie! However, it works well with making my movie blockbuster and mysterious. I will continue to watch it.wtach Horror Movies online with friends.