Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farmers Market

So this weekend me and the hubs went to a farmers market in Clintonville. It was very cute.
Tons of fresh produce and plants. We had a great time walking around and trying a bunch of samples.
Tons of herb plants!

Baked goods. They had Woopie Pies!

Jams- I guess you can also find this vendor at Whole Foods
We tried two of these jams. Jared got a Carmel Apple Butter- He said it was amazing and he is a really picky eater if that is a recommendation for you.
I bought a "Peach Champagne" and it was really good on toast! Not sure if it would go with peanut butter but it was still very good. I think they sold a jar for 6 dollars. If you ever see this vendor, try it :)

I also got some tomato's and they were the best I have had in months. I'm hoping to check the Worthington market in the next couple of weekends. I'll keep you posted.

You can find a list of local farm markets at Shanna's Blog.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm always looking for Ohio bloggers too! And your post reminded me to start looking for Farmer's Markets in Cincinnati!

Natalie and Lee said...

LOVE Farmer's Markets! I am going to check out her blog now! Thanks for the tip! Enjoying your blog!