Monday, May 16, 2011

Planting Spree

I recently read a blog by Katie where she designed some pots for her herb garden. I had done this last year with three plants and it worked perfect. I had fresh herbs for cooking all summer. I was planning on doing this again this year and I've decided I'm going to try a grow a tomato plant in a pot as well.
This marker is a at Michael's craft store and it is made to write on ceramics
Obviously I'm left handed because my writing leaves something to be desired :P


My mom told me this weekend I will probably have to find a bigger pot for the roots...helpful hint if anyone else is going to be planting a tomato plant this summer!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Aw I'm so glad you decided to do this! I love how your pots turned out..I still need to get bottoms for mine! Cute cute :)

and thanks for entering my giveaway!