Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Day Challanges 2 & 1


This song is such a classic. What more can I say. This was also the song that we danced to at our wedding. It brings back such wonderful memories.


ANDY DAVIS! I love him. I still have never seen him live...but I love him. I think his voice is so dreamy and he writes some amazing love song music. Here is my favorite track.

*****************************************************************************

Now for the finale! I can't tell you how glad I am that this 10 day challenge is over! I hope this picture makes you laugh...so awkward! I'm sitting on the ground holding a plate of food and someone thought this was a good opportunity for a photo opp?
Obviously I realize this because the look on my face is freaked!


Here is a better one just to round things out! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

1 comments:

Katie said...

LOL congrats on the end of the challenge! I think I may start it soon :)