Friday, September 2, 2011

Top Three Movies

Three films...Wow this is really tough. I love the BBC version on pride and prejudice.... could just be Colin Firth. I'm not sure.





My Second movie choice would be Anne of Green Gables (the series). Must see if you have not already.





My third pick for a favorite movie is completely unlike me... I love Green Street Hooligans. I don't know what it is about this movie because its a total boys films. Its very good, If you don't mind some violence.


Well that is it for me for the week. Going camping over the long weekend! Have a happy labor day everyone!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I will text you the score of the game on Saturday since you will be in the boons :)

Mrs. Kee said...

I picked Anne of Green Gables in my top 3 movies too!!! I'm doing two songs today and I'm really struggling. It's too hard!!!! :)

Kristen said...

The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice is really good! Very true to the book!

Miss Amy said...

I posted about movies today too :) Except mine is a little praiseworthy. haha. I remember watching Anne of Green Gables growing up. I love that movie!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Love P&P!!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Lori said...

hmm.. i haven't seen ANY of those movies. :( i need to catch up.

Ashley said...

i love the classic movies and then.....green st. hooligans! haha

and THANK YOU! every time i ask someone if they've seen anne of green gables they're like "what?" ....classics i tell you - every girl should see them!

Faiza Shafi said...

Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. movie123