Thursday, September 1, 2011

Four Books


I have been working on this ten day challenge forever!! Oh well....Today are my four favorite books. I was really having a hard time with this so I sorta just picked the first book of my favorite series. Check them out if you haven't already. Also if you are on goodreads.com, let me know. We can connect :)
Need I say more...Love Mr. Darcy
If you have not ready any of Janet E's book's.....please do. She writes about a jersey girl who gets laid off and goes to work for her sleazy uncle Vinny who has a bounty hunter agency. Also they are making this into a movie series. Heads up thought there are like 17 books.


The Hunger Games. This is the best series I have read in years. I love the characters. Also being made into a movie as we speak.


I love this series too... but it is not for the casual reader. There are 12 books in the series and each book is like a dictionary. I would describe it as a cross between lord of the rings and harry potter.


5 comments:

Catherine said...

great choices, i iove reading your ten day challenge. i finished mine today!

Camylla Leonardi said...

I'm a big book junkie! and I never read any of those! Deff getting one today! Thanks!!

Kristen said...

Love me some Jane Austen! :)

Mackeys Moments said...

I love love The Hunger Games!! Thanks for posting, I'll check out the others!!
:)

Married...with a Pup said...

I am just now starting to read The Hunger Games series......my husband just finished and actually liked them. SO now, I have got to finish these!