Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its Okay


Its okay that i'm a still dying to get my pumpkin spice latte
Its okay that sometimes I get nervous and I cant remember the thought that made me that way
Its okay that I went and treated myself to a pair of shoes just because
Its okay that I waited 20 mins yesterday at Taco Bell?
Its okay that I had a three day work week and still cant wait for the weekend
Its okay that sometimes I want to blow off all my friends/plans to curl up on the couch a read
Its okay that I have to be in bed my 11 on the dot
Its okay that I have started watching "Most Eligible Dallas" and now i'm hooked

5 comments:

Krysta said...

Its okay, indeed! :)

Miss Amy said...

It wouldn't be ok to deny yourself of the occasional shopping splurge, needed alone time, decompress days, routine.... Listening to your body and mind in every aspect of your life is healthy...and normal! :)

henning love said...

yes it is entirely ok that we have a three day weekend and now this four day work week seems to drag on forever... yup and it is ok to curl up with a book and escape being social for some time

Amber said...

I'm with you girl. I want to blow off social time for me time a lot too!

Holly said...

I do that when I get nervous too! And then you have that nagging feeling around all day...ugh, not fun! New shoes are totally ok :) I always look forward to the weekend no matter what lol, and yes I want to blow off plans sometimes for me time too!