Today I'm am sharing my 8 fears:
1. I'm terrified of debt. I know it sometimes a natural part of life but I hate it. I have school loans that are a ridiculous amount of money and I think this is why I am so scared of debt.
2. I am scared of mice. I don't want to every catch you at my house!
3. I am scared that Jared will pass away and I'll be all alone and I wont remember how to be independent anymore.
4. I am scared of gaining weight. I am a curvy girl and have fluctuated lots in my life but I'm still freaked out about it.
6. I have a fear of failure. I hate when I put my name on someone thing and it does not turn out well
7. I'm scared of being laid off. Especially in this economy
8. Lastly I'm scared of spiders. I hate when I come across one especially in my house. All I can ever think about is that statistic that says you swallow so many bugs in your sleep a year. DISGUSTING
Do you share some of my fears or am I completely abnormal?
Have a great Thursday!