Saturday, August 6, 2011

Snail mail package

I linked up with little girl in the big world to do a snail mail swap! I just put my packet in the mail yesterday for my buddy! Here is me mailing it!

I came home to find this little Wiener taking a nap on the couch...so spoiled. He looks so sad too?


When I came home this spider had make a web right next to the door... This spider was huge! I don't think I have seen a spider this big in a long time. Needless to say I screamed and yelled at Jared to come help. I grabbed a hose and tried to spray it down and it still didn't budge! That should tell you something. Jared had to get a board from the garage to knock it off and kill it! DISGUSTING!


Have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to the Dublin Irish Fest tonight. More pictures to come!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate spiders, especially the big ones like those! I have to harrass my husband to come kill them, he always just wants to leave them alone. :-) Love that you are sending snail mail packages...I miss getting fun mail with all the email anymore. Wow, did that just make me sound like I'm 95, ha!!??

Unknown said...

gah i hate spiders too haha!

Catherine said...

what is a mail swap? i am so curious!!

Stephanie said...

I can't even believe that spiders is real! It's so huge and disgusting!!!

Hope you had fun at the Irish fest :)

xo,
Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

meghan said...

aww yay!! So excited to see what is in your package! And can't wait to see what you get!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :) You've got a cute one here too hehe.

Congrats on hitting 50 followers! I tried to follow you but I couldn't find GFC button on your page?

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

jessica // union shore said...

oh my gosh!! that spider is seriously huge & disgusting!!! i totally have goosebumps now! lol

congrats on hitting 50!! :)