Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Garage Sales!

I LOVE GARAGE SALES!
Just thought you all should know. I have gone to a few community garage sales in the last two weekends. Unfortunately I still have not found something that is really unique or amazing yet. I did have a good time with some girlfriends though. I have attached some pictures our our finds :)

Several books, plant potters, grass spreader, kids games, mirror and lots of other stuff





we were making fun of Amanda b.c. she paid 50 cents for this tiny glass and the next garage sale had giant glasses for the same price and with better flavor lemonade! she was disappointed!

well I don't love this picture of me...but I thought it was funny we both bought the "what to expect when your expecting" and neither one of us plans on having kids for a few years!



0 comments: