Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hair Crisis

Holy Crap! I got a letter in the mail from my salon this week. They were announcing that my hair dresser is leaving the salon after being there for 8 years! WHAT?!?!?!?
I'm totally panicking! I have been to so many salons and so many different stylists...and the results have been some really terrible haircuts. Not only is she leaving the salon, she not doing hair anymore or anywhere.
Needless to say I stressed! I hate the nervous feeling of trying to find a new person and the whole time they are cutting my hair I'm freaking out. No one does my hair like amber. I even facebooked her and said if she was going to be doing hair out of her car/garage/house/dog house that I would come there. no response. I'm so sad ;(
The only consolation about this whole things is that they offered me a free haircut with someone else. Not that I want to even think about that. Its a good thing I got my haircut about a week before the letter. Now I have 5-6 more weeks to worry about it.


I hate this letter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me like 2 years ago. I just ask around and ended up going to a friends hair dresser and loved her!!

Melonie said...

you should give my girl a try!!! She is the one that cut your hair long ago when I took you. Remember your first short cut? She is great and amazing and we talk for hours! ANyway, she works here in Mansfield at LA Hair West. Its a full service salon. It would also give you an excuse to come see your sister and i will cook you dinner! That sounds like a deal .... haircut, good company and free home-cooked food. Jenny Tacket is her Name. I will bring you a Salon brochure.

Ashley Slater said...

It is SO hard to find a good stylist. And the horror of going to someone who hacks your hair to pieces?! AHH. It is awful to try and find someone who does a good job....good luck!!!!

Emily said...

I'm sorry!! That salon is seriously right in my 'hood though, haha! Too funny :) I'm not sure what part of cbus you live in but I could recommend a few good salons that my friends and I like!
I hate trying to find new stylists...I'm in the same boat right now because I was going to Polaris and I got sick of driving up there...

Lindsey said...

That is the WORST! I would resort to begging friends with good hair for their stylists' names!