Monday, June 20, 2011

Green Bean Casserole

Happy Monday Everyone!

Well we had my father over this weekend to celebrate fathers day. I thought I would share a dish that I tried to make on my own for the first time. I made green bean casserole. I love this dish! My mom traditionally makes it for all holidays. I thought I would try myself this year.

Recipe:
3 can cut green beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
splash of worstershire sauce
1 can french's french fried onions

Mix green beans and soup together. put mixture into a glass casserole dish. Sprinkle with french fried onions. Cook at 350 for 1 hour with lid or foil. 10 mins before pull out of the oven and top with top with a generous covering of french friend onions and bake without covering the final 10 mins.
Let set for 10 mins then serve!






This recipe is very easy and a nice addition to a meal where you are feeding over 4 people!