- 2 bags (3-ounce) Ramen Noodle Soup in Oriental (other flavors will work, too)
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 bags (12-ounce) bags broccoli cole slaw (in the bagged salad section of the grocery store)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup brown or white sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ramen noodle seasoning packet
Put the ramen noodles in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin while melting butter in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Add the crushed noodles and slivered almonds to the skillet and saute, stirring occasionally (keep temperature at low/medium heat).
Meanwhile, whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Place the shredded broccoli into bowl and toss with the noodles, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped green onions.